Editor & Motion Graphics Designer Position
We are a boutique video production company with a tight-knit team seeking an editor and motion graphics designer for a freelance/part time position to start, with potential for full-time.
A minimum of 3 years full-time work experience as a video editor and motion graphics artist is required. This position is not entry-level for recent grads or those without work experience outside of college. Candidates must have advanced motion graphics as a primary skill with representative portfolio examples. OV video projects require both editing and creating motion graphics as main skill sets.
Advanced skills in Adobe Production Premium CS6 (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Encore, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator) on Mac based systems is required. Candidates with a familiarity of Maxon Cinema 4D or AutoDesk Smoke will jump ahead of the pack.
Advanced familiarity with audio editing another major plus.
Field production crew experience is the cherry on top.
We are looking for a creative individual that has a passion for video editing, motion graphics, and everything post production. If you pay close attention to detail and consider yourself a self-starter and independent creative, we want to hear from you.
College or technical school education is not required.
Let your portfolio speak for itself. An online portfolio link is required to be considered for this position. DVDs will not be not accepted.
Being a part of Orionvega means :
– Salary or hourly rate based on experience and skill
– Platinum health benefits policy for full-time status
– 2 weeks vacation and holidays off for full-time status
– A laid-back, down-to-earth, and non-corporate vibe
– Thriving while working independently as well as with a team
– Being an integral part of the video production team
– Doing what it takes to get every project done by deadline and on-budget
– Exceeding the client’s expectations every time
– Having Starbucks coffee and teas on-tap while working
– Accepting friendly office dog greetings
– Video production geekery & shop talk commonplace and always encouraged
Send your resume, optional cover letter, and an online link of your portfolio/demo reel to careers[at]orionvega[dot]com
** Save a tree… No snail mail. No video email attachments, please. **
File under Editor position, post-production, video production