We are a boutique video production company with a tight-knit team seeking a motion graphics designer and editor for a part time position to start with potential to full-time.
At least 3 years of experience working for a video production company or advertising agency creating motion graphics for commercials, corporate communications, industrials, explainer videos and web video projects is required. Candidates should have motion graphics as a primary skill with representative portfolio examples.
Advanced skills in Adobe Production Premium CS6 (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Encore, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator) on Mac based systems is required. Candidates with a familiarity of AutoDesk Smoke &/or Maxon Cinema 4D will jump ahead of the pack.
Advanced familiarity with audio editing another major plus.
We are looking for a creative individual that has a passion for video editing, motion graphics, and everything post production. If you pay close attention to detail and consider yourself a self-starter and independent creative, we want to hear from you.
College or technical school education is a bonus but not a necessity.
Let your portfolio speak for itself. An online portfolio link is required to be considered for this position. DVDs will not be not accepted.
Being a part of Orionvega means :
- Salary is based on experience and skill
- 100% of individual health benefits are paid by the company
- 2 weeks vacation and holidays off
- A laid-back, down-to-earth, and non-corporate vibe
- Thriving while working independently as well as with a team
- Being an integral part of the video production team
- Doing what it takes to get every project done by deadline and on-budget
- Exceeding the client’s expectations every time
- Having Starbucks coffee and teas on-tap while working
- Accepting friendly office dog greetings
- Video production geekery & shop talk commonplace and always encouraged
Send your resume, optional cover letter, and an online link of your portfolio/demo reel to careers[at]orionvega[dot]com
** Save a tree… No snail mail. No video email attachments, please. **
File under Editor position, post-production, video production